Edible Wild Plants and Useful Herbs
by Jim Meuninck
An information-packed tool for the novice or handy reference for the veteran. Distills years of knowledge into an affordable and portable book. With this updated guide, you'll discover how to identify and gather more than 100 of the most nutritious wild plans and useful herbs in the contiguous United States, prepare delicious recipes using your wild harvest, determine the identity of poisonous plants and poisonous look-alikes, and take charge of your personal health by making wild plants and herbs a part of your diet.
Discover how to:
- Forage for and identify more than 150 wild plants, herbs, and berries.
- Prepare delicious recipes using your wild harvest
- Determine the identity of poisonous plants and poisonous look-alikes
- Treat a variety of ailments and illnesses, from colds to heart disease and more
- Moderate your intake of certain plants and herbs to avoid physical illness
Shipping cost vary by book and delivery location. Please contact us for details.